Mountain Plaza Assisted Living Activities and Events
To update you on steps we are taking to protect our residents and staff here at Mountain Plaza Assisted Living during the spreading of the coronavirus and the accompanying COVID-19 disease, please read our memo.
March 12, 2020 Memo – CLICK HERE
At Mountain Plaza Assisted Living, our residents are busy with plenty of activities and events!
Our residents enjoy musical performances, daily chair exercises, arts and crafts, Bingo among other games, outings to events like Artcore performances and places such as The Science Zone, plus much more!
Mountain Plaza March 2020
Assisted Living & Memory Care Resident Activity Calendar – CLICK HERE
March 2020 Resident Event Highlights:
As of March 12th, all events involving outside entertainment are cancelled.
- Every Monday – 9:30AM Exercise Class
- Every Tuesday – 9:00AM Sit and Be Fit
- Every Thursday – 3:00PM Bingo
- Every Friday – 3:30PM Pub Time in BI & Dice in GM
- Every Saturday – 9:30AM Exercise Time
- March 2 – 2:00PM Music with Charles & Family – cancelled
- March 4 – 6:30PM Michael on Piano in GT – cancelled
- March 6 – 2:00PM Meadowlarks in GT – cancelled
- March 9 – 2:00PM Jim Oliver Music in GT – cancelled
- March 13 – 1:00PM Wyoming Symphony Violinist in GT – cancelled
- March 14 – 1:30PM Music with Zane in GT – cancelled
- March 17 – 9:40AM Outing ArtCore’s Peter Rabbit – cancelled
- March 19 – 1:00PM Community Wide MC Pictionary
- March 26 – 1:00PM Outing Art 321
- March 27 – 2:00PM Dave Tuley in GM – cancelled
- March 30 – 2:00PM Jeopardy Day! Wii Jeopardy in GM w/treats
- March 31 – 6:30PM Gayle on Piano – cancelled
About Community Events at Mountain Plaza Assisted Living and around Casper
Here at Mountain Plaza Assisted Living, we take the safety and wellness of our residents, staff, and our Casper community very seriously. Until the Coronavirus has subsided, we are not hosting any caregiver support groups or community bingo. We will evaluate hosting events month-by-month. Read our memo about the steps we are taking in regard to Coronavirus (COVID-19) –CLICK HERE
The Staff at Mountain Plaza Assisted Living
Connect with us on Facebook