What is it like living at Mountain Plaza Assisted Living?
In a phrase you could say it is just like being home but with the assistance you need, when you need it. Living at Mountain Plaza is a celebration of life, reminiscing with friends, meeting new companions and spending time with family. From the local community you can shop and dine nearby, meet friends at an Artcore performance or the Wyoming Symphony Orchestra, all while enjoying endless fun!
Within the community you will enjoy three prepared meals daily and snacks along with housekeeping, fun activities, professional staff supervision, medical support, transportation and much more.
Your monthly rent covers a lot more than just an apartment
- Three healthy meals daily, with snacks and refreshments available throughout the day
- Weekly housekeeping including refreshing the bed
- Laundry services – Personal laundry, bed and bath linens
- Basic cable service with your favorite shows and sports
- All utilities except personal phone and internet
- 24/7 emergency–call system and nursing staff presence
- Scheduled trips to shops, medical appointments and church services
- Inviting social spaces to entertain family and friends
- Social events and learning programs arranged by the Life Enrichment Director
If you think about it, assisted living at Mountain Plaza is one of the more affordable alternatives for people 62+ who are seeking a little help in a residential setting.
Residents will need to bring their favorite furniture to furnish and personalize their apartments. From inviting entryways to the spacious living rooms to cozy bedrooms, all assisted living and memory care apartments offer flowing designs with plenty of room to spread out and get comfortable.