Assisted Living is a place that provides personal care in a residential setting for people who are unable to live independently and need assistance with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing, eating and medication management. Services include state-regulated supportive care and a 24/7 nursing staff.
What is it like living at Mountain Plaza Assisted Living?
In a phrase you could say it is just like being home but with the assistance you need when you need it. Living at Mountain Plaza is a celebration of life, reminiscing with friends, meeting new companions and spending time with family. From the local community you can shop and dine nearby, meet friends at the Wyoming Symphony Orchestra or enjoy endless fun.
Within the community you will enjoy three prepared meals daily and snacks along with housekeeping, fun activities, professional staff supervision, medical support, transportation and much more.
- Your monthly rent covers a lot more than just an apartment!
- Three healthy meals daily, with snacks and refreshments available through the day
- Light weekly housekeeping including refreshing the bed
- Basic cable service with your favorite shows and sports
- All utilities included except personal phone and Internet
- 24/7 emergency –call system and nursing staff presence
- Scheduled trips to shops, medical appointments and Church services
- Inviting and well-appointed living and social spaces to entertain family and friends
- Social, learning programs and events arranged by the Life Enrichment Director
If you think about it, assisted living at Mountain Plaza is one of the more affordable alternatives for people 62 and better seeking a little help in a residential setting.
Our Apartment Floor Plans
Residents will need to bring their favorite furniture to furnish and personalize their apartments. From inviting entryways to the spacious living rooms to cozy bedrooms, all assisted living and memory care apartments offer flowing designs with plenty of room to spread out and get comfortable.
Visit our Floor Plans section to view the apartment layouts – CLICK HERE
Visit our Brochures section – CLICK HERE
Call us at 307-232-0100